Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Narcissism

Except for a select few people I've run across, blogs always tend to run on the narcissistic side. I'm not including those with a purpose, like recipes, humor, and things like that, but I find it really entertaining when people turn it into the new live journal.

This is where I enter.

I'm not planning on making this a new LiveJournal super outlet store or anything, but I also don't have a real clear idea as to what I'm going to turn this into. I felt that it was time I jump on the bandwagon, however. Besides, I need a place to put all the great stuff I stumble too!

Ideas, pictures, writing, art, ranting, inspiration, and pretty much anything else I can think of will probably end up here at one point or another.

For now, I'll leave you with two things that always make my day.
inudge
The Frisky

No comments:

Post a Comment