Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Time.

Hello! I decided since I'm not doing anything else this summer, I could try to update my blog every so often....Right...

This summer has been for crafts, books, and television, basically. I'm okay with this, but its time for a job. I may or may not be starting to go just a little bit crazy. (Read as: Watches Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and is re-reading Wheel of Time, which I think is proof enough.) This summer has also been for trying to be fashion forward. I attempt to look like a semi-put together person every time I go out these days. (Sometimes it doesn't happen, but trips to Wal-Mart or what-have-you, simply don't motivate one to their best attire.) So, I think I'm going to collect some of the better outfits as well as other things I find interesting to blog about, you know, because I can. So without further ado, today's look!


Fairly comprehensive, sort of difficult to get these full bodied shots now that my gorgeous mirrored closet doors are no longer with us. T-T 




I believe this is the lowest cut shirt I own.





Breakdown: (Because all of the cool fashion blogs I watch do this. I'm just trying to be trendy)
Shirt: Crystal Candy (Purchased at my favorite boutique store ever in Chicago: Bazaar) Shorts: Candies brand from Khols. Shoes: Target. Jewelry: Absolutely no idea where the beaded stuff came from. The thin bracelets are from Icing, the aviator necklace is from Forever 21 and the ankle bracelet was made by a friend. Make-up: A touch of Neutrogena Clean liquid foundation. Urban Decay Primer potion on eyes followed by the Strawberry Fudge eye shadow duo by Clinique and a hint of Mineral Gold from M.A.C. A bit of Sephora Eye Liner, and some Buxom Mascara finis that off. Extreme Pink lipstick by Clinque on the lips.

Fireworks one of the nights I went out this weekend:

Postly (Because I know it won't be daily) Art Work:

Hopefully I can be a little more regular for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful. Hopefully things will start to feel less hectic for you soon.

    ReplyDelete